As business models get complex, organizations need an innovative approach to solve business problems. The approach should enable efficiency and business innovation by leveraging new technology. It should bring together solution blocks from across technologies and industry domains to provide a comprehensive solution.
How Accer Points Helps
Accer Points's 360 degree approach to Solution Architecture is simple and comprehensive. Our solution architects have strong domain expertise and come with breath of technology expertise.
Our Architecture Advisory Service augments our solution building capabilities. Advisory services provide thought leadership in solution architecture, by leveraging best practices, and mentoring the use of cutting-edge architecture practices.
Our Architecture Advisory Service covers:
- > Current state and problem domain analysis
- > Providing solution architecture approach and roadmap
- > Transition planning
- > Technology advisory
Architecture Definition Service
We help define solution architecture for business problems, meeting both functional and non-functional needs by working across disciplines to fuse the solution together. You can assess/evaluate customers as-is architecture models, define frameworks and identify opportunities for reuse.
Our Architecture Definition Service covers:
- > Solution architecture definition
- > Assessment of current state architecture
- > Definition of technology, data and application architectures
Architecture Assurance Service
Architecture Assurance helps assure the complete implementation of a solution that is aligned to your business drivers and offers high quality deliverables on time.
Our Architecture Assurance Service covers:
- > Review of the project architecture during design and development phases
- > Validation of solution fitment into existing enterprise environment
- > Verification of solution alignment to stated architecture vision
- > Ensure best practices implementation
Next Generation Application Architecture
Application Performance Management
Customer Engagement Strategy
Customer Experience Management
Business Process Management