As organizations increasingly focus on strategic business initiatives, Data Integration becomes an essential tool for leveraging the power of raw data. Data Integration assimilates data from heterogeneous sources and in disparate formats to provide a unified view to business users.
How Accer Points Helps
Data being the basic unit of information within an enterprise, the business insights that need to be drawn are definitely impacted by the way the underlying data is collected, stored, combined and transformed. Effective Data Integration helps enterprises address the following:
- > Data explosion
- > Multiple views of raw data
- > Rising costs of maintaining multiple data sources
- > Provide basic data to cater to various data initiatives
Accer Points has extensive experience in implementing solutions using Data Integration tools like Informatica Powercenter, IBM Information Server Datastage, Abinitio, Microsoft SSIS, SAP BO Data Services, Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, Pentaho, Syncsort, and SAS.
Our strong expertise in Data Integration related areas helps you differentiate at the front and standardize at the core.
Our offerings include:
- > Data Integration Architecture Consulting and Definition - Helps you align Data Integration technology with the growth needs of your business. Leveraging Data Integration Architecture consulting, you can easily handle high data volumes and complexities
- > Data Integration Enablement for Emerging Business Cases - Helps you handle emerging Data Integration requirements of high volume batch services, real-time services, unstructured data, Big Data and appliance solutions. We optimize your Data Integration infrastructure to handle increased data volumes and achieve more with less by using the appropriate integration components in the overall architecture
- > Data Integration Capabilities in the Cloud - Enables you to move your Data Integration capabilities to the cloud and support scenarios such as data exchange between on-premise solutions and cloud-based solutions, provision non-production environments supporting rapid deployment
- > Data Integration Competency Center - Standardizes Data Integration across your lines of business. Our Shared Services Competency Center drives standardization and helps reduce lead time to implement Data Integration solutions. We help you reduce overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through higher consistency and efficiencies of scale
- > Managed Services for Sustenance & Maintenance of ETL Applications - An engagement model in a managed services environment that provides you with SLA-based responses to business users at a competitive cost
- > Technology Migration, Data Integration Administration, Performance Optimization - Ensures better efficiency in managing the Data Integration environment in terms of alignment with business, optimal hardware, software, optimized costs and people
- > Data Governance - You can establish a sustainable and organized Data Governance model that will better protect and manage your data assets and increase revenue, control cost and improve the quality, accuracy and consistency of information required to satisfy short and long-term business objectives
- > Meta Data Management - Maintains Data Integration specific metadata as a critical asset to increase standardization, increase reuse of data assets and simplify change management